It happens to the best of us; sometimes we just need to apologize for being too touchy.
This card is part of the Historic Pittsburgh series, a cheeky look at historic images from our city. These images are all from the Library of Congress Detroit Publishing collection. Designed & printed in Pittsburgh, PA. Card measures 5.4 x 4.25 inches (A2) folded, and comes with an envelope. All cards are blank inside.
Comes with this description on the back:
Phipps Conservatory (1905)
Founded in 1893 by real estate and steel baron Henry Phipps Jr, the Conservatory was constructed as a gift to the city of Pittsburgh. It initially opened with nine separate rooms containing plants from all over the world (including the desert room, pictured on this card). Today Phipps is considered one of the greatest and most environmentally friendly buildings in the city of Pittsburgh.